Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal is also known as E-Dharti. Time will be saved through this portal and transparency will also come into the system. Through this portal, it can also be found which person has which Khasra number in the name or who is the owner of which land. A loan can also be obtained from the bank by showing the documents of land obtained by Apna Khata Rajasthan.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi copy online
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- On clicking on the website, you will see the homepage of the portal as shown below (Update Apna Khata)
- Now you have to select your respective district from the map given on the homepage.
- After selecting, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to select your Tehsil.
- On selecting your Tehsil you will be redirected to a new page as shown below. Here, you have to select the village for which you are looking for your ROR.
- After selecting the village, a form will open in front of you. Here you have to enter all the asked details.
- After this, you can get the details of ROR from any of the following options.
- After filling in all the details the Jamabandi copy online will open in front of you.
- Thus you can easily get Jamabandi from the Apna khata portal.
E-Dharti – Benefits of Apna Khata?
- People of the state can get their land details online from any place.
- The launch of this website will save both time and money for the people.
- People will not have to make rounds of Patwar Center for information about the land.
- You can get all the details of your land by entering the Apna Khata number.
- Only the people of Rajasthan state can take advantage of the Apana Khata portal.
- People of Rajasthan can get their Khasra, Map, Jamabandi copy at any time sitting at home by entering their account number on the Apna Khata portal.
- Rajasthan people can apply from this portal for the application of transfer.